Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Trying to Spell It Out For You...
A saved message,
Bringing back memories of
Calamity in heartache.
Details in the fabric of your tired
Entity call for taking responsibility. I'll
Face the deeply throbbing twinge and
Generate my own survival if you
Have faith
In the things that make you panic
Just long enough to
Keep the
Longing at bay.
My heart can swell to encompass you in
No time at all.
Open your thoughts to me, and I can
Protect you from the
Quelling whispers of a society that likes to
Repress your individual goodness, the
Special part that
Tells me you are beautiful.
Under the facade,
Value is hidden by the firm belief that you lack
Worth. A
Xenophobic mask isn't as attractive on you as
You think. Can you look past my
Zealous, overexcited behavior to my own secret insecurity?
We could teach each other to love ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment