Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Coffee and a Bad Latte

A little problem with solutions
and some wordplay revealed that
i was pretty much in control,
except for the
Hunger the Wall around my heart released.
Am i totally crazy?
i shouldn't have been there in the first place.
People like me don't deserve the
bliss and mystery people like You bring.
addicted to misdeeds and pride,
can a seventeen-year-old Indie misfit
forget to remember peices of a former life
interested in silent medication
to make a heart feel alive?
Afraid to fall and
climbing free-verse ladders,
deep down i knew
you were gone.
Hated love takes its toll as i fall,
kicking and screawming.
i didn't understand,
Never really thought about
what Want could do
until now.
Hear me with your eyes when
my New Self dives wildly into the night.
Love has left me prisoner behind
Ink Words running.

2 comments:

  1. :) - very well written, i LIKE IT ALOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you! :) I likez playing with Capitalization rules. Bahahahahahaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete