Monday, March 29, 2010

I'M GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

I've been submitting work to various magazines and other things for a couple of months now, which I've never really done before. I've heard from two of them, and I got into both!

So, I, Brianna Fynboh, will be reading my poem ("In What Is Always Right (a Villanelle)")at Augsburg college next wednesday. Also, my acrostic ("Plucking Flower Petals; Acrostic: Anticipation) will be published in The Talking Stick magazine, or at least my teacher said it was going to be and she's smart so I'm thinking she knows.

I'm very excited!!!!!

So yeah, I have to go to class, so I'll talk to YOU later!

xoxo,
Brii

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That's super exciting. Congratulations! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you! yes, it's very exciting.

    ReplyDelete